As an early childhood education service, we are committed to the following values:
- Family Values. We promote the value of family/whānau inter-relationships and communications between parents and children.
- Health and Wellbeing. It is important that our children, families and staff understand good health in the areas of eating, nutrition, exercise, sports, and physical wellbeing. We assist families to attain a healthy state of wellbeing in all areas of life.
- Moral Values: We believe that understanding moral values in children’s early years will significantly influence and enhance their future decision-making as citizen in the wider society.
- Quality Service. We are committed to meeting the ECE Regulations and standards, being accountable at all levels.
- Respectful Relationships. Relationships with teachers, children, parents, stakeholders and communities are founded on respect. We value each other’s contribution and respect each other’s opinion. We value the contribution parents have in their children’s learning and development.
- Accountability. We ensure that we have the highest level of integrity in our administrative, service and governance functions. We achieve this through accurate record keeping, on-going internal reviews, processes, and reporting.
- Continuous Improvement & Consultation. We make efforts to reflect on and review our practices and consult with our wider learning community to ensure that our service is responsive and procedurally compliant in all aspects.